The solution connects Microsoft Teams to the PSTN network or an existing SIP compatible PBX/SBC and can be deployed quickly as no additional hardware or software is required.
Direct Routing from Teleware is a cost-effective solution that allows businesses to make and receive external calls from Microsoft Teams.
Deploying Direct Routing from Teleware enables Microsoft Teams to be used as a single communication and collaboration platform. Benefits include:
- Cost savings. Direct Routing is a lower cost alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans and allows business to maximise value from existing Microsoft 365 license costs.
- Enhanced user experience. Direct Routing provides additional calling features within Teams, allowing Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams to be used as a single unified communications platform.
- Reduces the number of applications that users need.
- Service continuity assured as Teleware utilise multiple carriers to service PSTN needs.
- Number porting is available, allowing users to keep the same geographical number wherever they are.
- New number options include geographic/non-geographic, free phone and international numbers.
- Increase functionality by integrating our cloud-based contact centre. Call recording functionality can also be integrated.
- Access to advanced reporting services, providing complete analytics.
- If required, support with migration path from existing PBX solution, reducing risk and minimising downtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Direct Routing from Teleware?
Direct Routing from Teleware is an alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans. Your organisation’s Microsoft Teams tenant (and if required, your current PBX) is connected to Teleware’s Microsoft certified Session Border Controller (SBC). This provides connectivity to the PSTN to enable inbound and outbound calling in Microsoft Teams and a migration solution from your existing PBX solution.
- Can Teleware support international numbers for Direct Routing?
Yes. Teleware has access to local numbers in numerous countries.
- We need to migrate from our existing PBX solution to Microsoft Teams, how will this work?
Teleware can assist with a managed migration from existing PBX solutions. We can also assist with the configuration of the Microsoft Teams tenant in addition to managing the number migration.
- Can I keep my existing business number range with Teleware’s Direct Routing?
Yes. Teleware can arrange number porting from your existing carrier.
- What business continuity options can Teleware offer?
Teleware utilise multiple carriers to service PSTN requirements. In addition, we can route inbound calls to alternative destinations in the event of a Microsoft Teams outage.
- Can I trial Teleware Direct Routing?
Teleware offer a 60 day proof of concept designed to assess the suitability of Direct Routing.
Please contact us for more information.