This improves the employee experience as it removes the need for a business phone entirely, giving employees the ability to use their own device, the device they already know and love.
Re:Call enables employees to use their personal mobile phone to make and receive business calls, SMS, IM and group chat.
It also benefits the business as it helps reduce the number of mobile handsets they need to provide, reducing the environmental impact and helping with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda.
The app has some great benefits for your business and employees:
- Save costs on providing business mobile phones
- Allows employees to use their phone of choice
- No need to change mobile supplier as app is added to phone
- Provides a fully functional second number with separate phonebook and voicemail
- Existing business number can be retained
- Do not disturb function to help manage work/life balance
- Collaborate safely and securely with instant and group messaging
- Recording can be added if required
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do users get Re:Call?
Re:Call can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Notifications are sent when app updates are available, unless automatic updates are enabled – in which case the app will update automatically.
- My company uses a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution to deploy apps, is this going to be a challenge?
No. Re:Call works with MDM solutions such as Intune for deployment and remote wipe.
- Can Re:Call numbers be landline numbers?
Yes. Landline numbers can be used on Re:Call. The Re:Call instant messaging and group chat functionality will be available; however users will not be able to send or receive SMS.
- Does Re:Call use data to make or receive calls?
Re:Call uses the mobile GSM network to deliver and receive calls, so no data is used. When making an outbound call, Re:Call authenticates against the platform which uses a minimal amount of data.
- Can I make calls in the absence of a data connection to my handset?
Unlike some other services, Re:Call voice services can operate in the absence of any data (GSM data or WiFi Signal).