What's really good about QuickHelp is that it constantly looks at trending content from across the world and uses this insight to create even more amazing content.
The benefits of QuickHelp:
- Access to subject matter expert led events
- Exclusive access to over 4,500 video tutorials
- Individualised learning journeys
- Ability to upload your own content
- Access from multiple devices
- Rich insights that provide information on employee usage
- Management reporting including Microsoft 365 utilisation
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often is content on the QuickHelp platform updated?
The content library is constantly updated to reflect the evolution of Microsoft features. In addition to updated video tutorials, expert led live training events are also available.
- How do I manage individual training programmes?
This is done by simply creating or selecting training paths and allocating them to users or a group of users. This means you can tailor content based on existing knowledge and skill sets.
- Can I use QuickHelp for other training requirements?
Yes. Any internal training requirements can be managed within QuickHelp by creating learning paths and allocating them to an individual, group or all employees.
- How do I manage content myself?
Any video, PDF or link to an external website/video can be included as part of a training path. Teleware can help create your bespoke content.
- What reports are available?
Reports and dashboard views show a variety of metrics, including user engagement, utilisation, completed programmes and test pass/fail rates (where appropriate).