A private GSM mobile network offers a viable and cost effective solution to support mobile communications where little or no coverage from mobile operator networks currently exists or where a private and secure network is required.
- Mobile signal black spots
- Remote locations with no coverage
- Areas with signal interference particularly from glass or metal building construction
- In-building coverage to reduce mobile spend
- Emergency services, defence and associated agencies
Utilised in areas of poor mobile coverage, or where there may be a case to supplement existing network capacity, a Private Mobile Network provides low cost mobile coverage that supports standard GSM standards. Examples include offices in remote towns or villages outside of normal GSM coverage, concert venues, festivals, sports events and theme parks.